We belong together
Bad throat, leaky nose, and a dragon's cough. Head's hurting as well. -sighs- My body's last cry for more rest, less running about?
Things are getting better from here. Went grocery shopping and laptop shopping with mom today. Mom made an effort to know Pearl as well. She even offered to give pearl a lift to work. She must really adore pearl. Maybe it's the good girl image pearl managed to deceive my mom with. -winks-
Got my handphone bill again. Instantly I was working out the sums to see if I can afford a drumset and a laptop for my birthday. It's crazy how much has changed me in a year. Though I'm broke most of the time now, at least I'm surviving very much on my own with my tiny paycheque.
Who knows, I probably can go bangkok shopping at the end of the year! (Maybe I'm not so broke after all)
Took some pictures during our anniversary. Chose to do them black and white because.. OF MY PIMPLES! Just kidding. Black and white is good, because they don't fade. ps: wifey, you're gorgeous. =)

Love, you're perfect.

Love blurs a person's vision
Dear Mr. God,
Everything's going well now. Thank you. There a favour I need to ask from You.. Can you keep a look out for a friend of mine. She's going through a rough patch now, and I don't quite know what to say. Hope everything turns out well for her. Take care of her in your loving hands. Let her be strong emotionally and physically. Thank You Mr. God.
Your little earthling,
-me-